Monday, March 25, 2013

Ultrasound 7 and 8 weeks

It doesn't look like much, perhaps, but that's you! That darling little dot. And that graph? That's your perfect and beautiful heartbeat! At 7 weeks, it was 113/bpm, which was perfect. At 8 weeks, it is 160/bpm, which is perfect. It is such a lovely, reassuring sound to this mama's ears! We met our baby doctor today, Dr. Wesley Davis at Circle of Life Women's Center. He seems really nice and like someone who can help us through this just fine. I was nervous 'cuz Hudson's delivery doctor moved to Washington just after he was born. He was fabulous. I am happy I found someone else at the same center though because I am happy with the facilities and with their methods. They give us a DVD that we take to each appt. to have the ultrasounds recorded onto. It is nice that you will have one just like your brother! 







I know things are going to be harder, and a lot of the pictures we will take of you will have your brother too, but I really want to try to take as many pictures and videos of you as I do as your brother. I'm kind of ridiculous about it... but I think a lot of first-time mommies are, but then they stop or forget for one reason or another. I am truly going to do my best to keep everything I've done for Hudson going for both of you- monthly books, lots of pictures, monthly roll of quarters, etc. There will be some differences, just beware. For one, Your bubba's journal started out as a written one, so he will have that in addition to the blog. I have since realized how hard it is to hand write! Sorry, kiddo. I still love you though. Also, with Hudson, we did monthly pictures at Sears for the first year. Sears photo has changed and we aren't impressed, so we will see what we can do to even that out some. Otherwise, we will do our own at-home versions, along with our every 3-months by Ashleigh that we've been doing. You are every bit as important as your brother and every first for you will mean the world to me. If I ever forget to show it or say it, please know that it is still true!!

love, mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment