Thursday, March 7, 2013

5 weeks

Some pregnancy symptoms I seem to be having:

  • Peeing a lot, go figure
  • Warmer body temp than normal
  • Heightened sense of smell
  • Emotional- so happy, scared, excited, etc, but every feeling leaves me on the verge of tears
Daddy and I have each told a few people at work and outside our normal circle of friends. It's kind of fun having this secret together! But it's also sooooo hard! A part of me just wants to shout it to the world. But I think we are going to hold onto it for a little while. We have our first ultrasound with the fertility clinic on Monday, March 18, which is still a week and a half away. It would be neat to just wait until after that- it might feel more real. I still find myself doubting it, worrying about it. 

We did have some fun reveal pictures taken on Sunday though. We were doing pictures of Hudson anyways, so we just added a fun family picture. Hudson is very much into sports right now, so we did some football, basketball and baseball pictures. For the reveal, I made a Home Plate that says "Li'l slugger coming home fall 2013!" and daddy and I wore Ogden Raptor Jerseys and Hudson held a baseball bat. Hoping we got some cute ones. Your big brother was being silly and a little ornery, so we will see. 

Love you,
~mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment