Monday, March 18, 2013

Can't wait to see you today!

Today is our first ultrasound, just an hour and 22 minutes from right now! And... you are still a secret!! Grandma and Grandpa Perkins and Grandpa Bob and none of our close friends know yet! But, I don't think I can hold onto it much longer. I am feeling different with you than I did with your bubba Hudson. I feel nauseous and headache-y. And fat. I am pretty sure I am already gaining and rounding out. And really, really tired.

I also had my first craving last night- French onion soup! Weird. Daddy is such a sweetheart, that at 8:30 pm, with a sleeping baby, he was willing to pick up and go to Tepanyaki. But we didn't. Instead, I ran to the store while he stayed home with Hudson and made some at home. It did the job. Still a weird craving, since Tepanyaki is the only place I eat it at, and we go to Tepanyaki so rarely because it is so expensive.

I love you baby Maserati and am so excited to see you today! Keep growing strong, even if it makes me weaker!

~mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment