Monday, May 6, 2013

Week 14- second trimester!

Sweet Maserati, we've made it 1/3 of the way there! It's funny, sometimes it seems like I forget you're there, but in all actuality, I cannot STOP thinking about you. It's surreal. I am so blessed to be able to do this again. I (hopefully!) get to find out if you are a Lincoln (boy) or a Bentley (girl) next Wednesday. It cannot come soon enough!! I want to hear your strong heartbeat and see your beautiful little face again. Everyone who sees the picture from our last appt. was so amazed at how clear it was, how darling you are. They think you look like a little "toddler" just curled up in a carseat. They also think you have lots of dark hair. I don't know, but what I do know is that you are precious and perfect and LOVED. Stay strong, little one, grow healthy, little one, and know that you are adored already.

Love, mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment