Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Boy or Girl?!?

Oh my goodness, baby M, I am just going crazy waiting for my appointment today! Please, baby baby, don't be shy today. Please, litte one, give us a glimpse, let us start our preparations! We want to know- are you a baby Lincoln or a baby Bentley?!? I promise I will not be the least bit disappointed either way. I just want to know! It's a proven fact that daddy and I make beautiful, perfect little boys, so one more certainly cannot hurt. Or, give us a chance to prove our excellence in baby girls too. Either way, I am just soooo excited that I get to do this again!! I am feeling SOOOOOOO much better lately. I feel pretty, I feel happy, I feel glow-y. I love when your brother climbs up on me and says "baby!" and drums on my belly. I swear he is already starting in on sibling rivalry, jumping all over you and pounding on you. But I also know that he is going to love you soooo much and take such good care of you. Oh, baby M, I love you so much already!!

Love, mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment