Thursday, May 16, 2013

You're a GIRL!!!

Well... 85% sure of it anyways. You were in a weird position, upside down and backwards, so we didn't get a good look at anything but your spine, but what we saw indicates that you are a precious little girl. I thought so. We all did, with as different as you have been from your brother. We are so excited to meet you, little lady! Ms. Bentley Beck. Yes, I do like the sound of that. Daddy and I are pretty sure we have a middle name picked out- Louise, after your Grandma Weezie. Bentley Louise Beck. Yup. That'd work. 
Daddy is a little nervous to have a little girl, honestly. He's afraid our house is going to be littered in pink and dolls and ruffles. Silly daddy. I told him that little girls can play with cars and dinosaurs. I am just waiting to see what his first "girly" purchase will be. I hope you are a daddy's girl right from the start. We need a daddy-clinger, with your bubba being such a momma's boy. Of course, if you choose me as a favorite too, I certainly wouldn't mind. I love my babies and am sooooo thrilled to be your momma!!


I love you, love,
mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment