Thursday, April 25, 2013

Guess what?

You are perfect. I know... you're not surprised. Neither am I, just reassured. I don't know why I had any doubt. I've learned my lesson though- I will never doubt your pure perfectness ever again. After all, you are mine & daddy's- how could you be anything less than perfect?! You are measuring right where you should be at 12 weeks. You're little heart beat is strong and beautiful and still the most amazing sound for this momma's ears.

Look how cute you are!

You're silly grandma and grandpa Perkins say you look like a little toddler curled up in a car seat. They also say you have a cute little Beatle's hair cut. I can kind of see what they are talking about. We all know that you are beautiful and we are so excited to meet you this fall!!

I love you baby Maserati!!!
~mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment