Tuesday, April 2, 2013

9 weeks

The morning sickness seems to be gone, probably because of my daily B6 vitamin. Headaches aren't as common either, thank goodness. Really, I don't seem to have any real symptoms any more, except fatigue.

I am happy. Daddy is happy. We are both frisky. And we are both scared out of our minds! Your cute brother is saying "baby" more often now, and pointing to either himself or anyone else's belly... still hasn't caught on that it's just my belly. He has been especially cuddly lately, which I love, but it also concerns me 'cuz sometimes his "cuddles" are more like climbs and kicks all over playgym mommy. Sorry if you are already getting beaten by your bubba... guess you gotta toughen up eventually, huh?

I try to take a few minutes every day just to embrace you and let you know you are loved. I love my growing belly (even if it's sooner than I expected) and love when your daddy comes up and embraces you too. I hope you feel us, little one.

love, mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment