Monday, December 31, 2012

On Friday, December 28, I finally decided to call the doctor's office. TMI warning...

See, on Christmas, I had some spotting. And nothing since. So, since the 28th would be day 3 if we counted the spotting as day 1, I decided to call. They told me to come right over, and since their office and my office basically share a parking lot, I rushed over. The nurse practitioner Kim got me right in, did an ultrasound to check my uterine lining, measure my ovaries and see if we were ready to start. Everything looked good, so she gave me my prescriptions for Femara and Metformin and sent me on my way. My new best friend Kim made my whole weekend! Today, December 31, I have only 2 more Femara, which I will take tomorrow, "cycle day 7." On Friday, January 4 "cycle day 10", I start my routine of peeing-on-a-stick to check for ovulation. If/WHEN I get my smiley face, we call to schedule intrauterine insemination. So exciting!

*fun fact: On January 3, 2011, my pee stick smiled at me, and on January 4, 2011, we made your brother, Hudson. The first week of January is lucky for this mama!!!

I love you baby!!
~mama

No comments:

Post a Comment