Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 28!

October 28, sounds like a good day to be born, don't ya think???

We scheduled an induction for October 28 at 9am, if you haven't made your arrival yet. But please, don't for a minute think that that means that you have to wait until then. We are ready! I decided to do the induction for a couple of reasons, all perhaps a little selfish. The biggest reason is that I want your brother to be able to see you at the hospital before we go home. I want him to be able to visit us, and the hospital is closed to children after November 1 due to the cold season. We are all so excited to meet you! And you are getting so big and strong that I know that you are ready to meet us too. It seems crazy now to know that by October 29, I am going to have you in my arms. Sooooo excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment