Monday, July 15, 2013

Getting used to the idea

I am letting myself get used to the idea that I am going to have a DAUGHTER. A sweet, precious little girl. Or maybe a vivacious little sass. Either way, I am getting so excited! And then I start thinking about how soon you will be here! The due date is November 6, but I would not be at all surprised if you came right before Halloween... that is soooo soon! I need to start preparing! How are you (or rather, how is your stuff) going to fit into our little home??! We need to rearrange Hudson's room. Find a place for the blankets. See if we can add a dresser for you. And add another bed or crib! Then there's all the stuff we will need to bring inside for you- the swing, playmats, bouncy chair, toys and feeding stuff! Ohmygoodness!! I let myself buy some baby girl clothes finally, plus I have a box from Lacey and Oaklee and bins coming from Aunt Shelly. You are going to have a full wardrobe, just like your brother. But where are we gonna put it?!? Oh, but I can't let myself get caught up in all this worrying. I just need to DO it. As I learned with Hudson, it all works out. And it is all worth it. I love you little lady! ~mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment