Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Rollin' rollin' rollin, ro-high!

B!
You are a little go-getter anymore! You roll and scoot and boogy your way across the floor. You will be crawling in no time. I love it! And dread it... I want you to stay a baby for a long time, since you are my last. But it is fun to watch you grow and develop and learn. You are so attentive and alert. You love watching your brother and I can just see in your eyes I'm gonna do that... but I'm gonna do it even better!

We've tried a handful of foods with you, but I have yet to actually "make" your baby food like I did for Hudson. I want to, plan to, even, but time keeps getting away! I haven't been quite as careful with you as I was with him. Sometimes you'll just have a taste of whatever it is we are eating, (a raspberry jam, cheese bread and ice cream is definitely a favorite), or I'll mash up a banana or give you some yogurt.

You love to do the flips, just like your brother did. Silly kids! You're both gonna be daddy's little daredevils, making this momma scared!

I love to see your smile. I swear it starts at your toes! Your whole body smiles when you're happy, which, thankfully, is very often. I love love love the crinkle of your nose when you smile or laugh! And your giggle is just precious. One of my favorite things is when you are nursing and you stop just to smile at me with those big blue eyes. You are too precious for words little girl.

And your hair! We can't decide what it's going to do. It's growing now, and all the dark spots are gone. You have the red birth marks on your neck like I did. Your hair is fluffy and chick-like now. And light! Almost sandy. Are you going to be a little tow-head like your brother, or are you going to be my redheaded baby??

Whatever you are, whatever you do, you make our lives better. You are very very very loved little lady, and don't you forget it!!

~mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment