Friday, February 8, 2013

Well, baby Beck #2, today is cycle day #12 and I still don't have a smiley face on my ovulation sticks. Just a big old empty circle. See, I don't buy the cheapies, even though ya just pee on 'em, no, I want the smile, and then, when I am testing for pregnancy, I want the words. So, when I used my last stick yesterday, I had to go buy new ones. $60 for 30 sticks to pee on. I figure this next rounds got to work now, so I won't even need most of those. It's called irony. So, along with said irony, I figure I will probably get my smile tomorrow, Saturday, meaning that once again, we will probably have to travel to Sandy for the IUI, rather than going to our local Clearfield office, since we changed doctors this go-round for the "convenience." We are quickly learning that you do not believe in "convenience." Eh. I know you are worth it, so we'll keep going on your schedule. 'Cuz we love you, already. And always will.

love, mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment